Wild City Is Hiring A Full-Time Designer & An Editorial Intern
9 March 2020
Wild City are looking for two new members to join our team at our office in South Delhi – seeking individuals that are passionate about alternative music, arts and culture in India, along with being animal-friendly as we have a four-legged companion in the office.
We are also on the hunt for a full-time designer with a good understanding of branding language and the ability to handle a fast turn-over of design requests. As our in-house designer, you will be responsible for the following:
- Designing creatives, posters, promo videos and adapts for all Wild City events and campaigns.
- Creating visual content for social media.
- Compiling internal reports and documents according to requirements.
- Handling ad hoc work for Wild City events and Magnetic Fields Festival.
Interested applicants must submit their CV with examples of previous work to email@example.com with the subject “WILD CITY DESIGNER APPLICATION” by Friday, March 27.
We are offering a 6-month internship to a confident music, arts and culture writer. As an editorial intern, your role will involve the following:
- Researching and writing content for our website.
- Updating our event listings.
- Posting content across our social media accounts.
- Ad hoc work related to Wild City events and Magnetic Fields Festival.
The right candidate will have a good understanding of India’s independent music landscape and offer a fresh perspective on content-writing.
To apply, send your CV, along with links to previous work in the cover email and a 400-words review of an Indian release from the last 6 months to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “WILD CITY EDITORIAL INTERN APPLICATION”. The last day to apply is Friday, March 27.