Spring On The Ridge Announce New Festival
17 February 2012
"Spring On The Ridge is a weekend festival of music, fire and messing about in an isolated camp in the beautiful Aravalli hills, just outside of Delhi."
Located just 2 hours outside of Delhi with music piped from the likes of Swaggamuffin (Trippy Tuesdays) and Delhi Soul Explosion (UK), as well as paintball fights, rock climbing and rappelling, assault courses, hiking in the Aravalli hills, barbecues, campfires, lots of lazing around and luxurious camping facilities it's set to be an intimate yet homely affair.
A planned schedule is set to be the crux of the festival and currently looks something like this. Ticket prices for the festival running from February 25-26 are set at Rs. 2,800/- per person and include:
- One night’s accommodation in luxurious tents with beds, blankets and attached bathrooms
- 3 delicious meals: dinner (with non-veg options), breakfast and lunch, as well as snacks around the campfire
- Music piped from a big outdoor system from Swaggamuffin and the Delhi Soul Explosion, and fireside jamming sessions
- Rock climbing, rappelling, zip wire, Burma bridge, boating
- Paintball is optional and costs an extra Rs. 400/- per person
- Return tickets on the Party Bus from South Delhi (optional) costs Rs.600/- per person
More info on Spring On The Ridge can be found on their website here