Woods Talk Festival Full Line Up Announced
27 October 2011
Located near Rishikesh in the Mahadev Chatti woods, Wood Talks is a festival experience that combines the concept of European camping festivals with adventure sports and hiking activities all within the breathtaking Rishikesh valleys.
A festival model that is proud to pay careful attention to renewable energy sources used to power the music and lights as well as pushing a zero tolerance attitude towards pollution.
Further details, including the line up which boasts some of India's finest electronic and live music acts can be seen below:
*So far confirmed (in alphabetical order)*
Avi & The Uprising
Bay Beat Collective
Delhi Drummers (Guest Artist)
Gloria (Guest Artist)
Map Feat Sidhu
Pankaj Awasthi | The New Delhi Project
Sajid Akbar & The Lost Boys
Entry Rs 3800/- tickets, Rs 2000/- for dome tents, Rs 2400/- for alpine tents
Basic package = Rs 5800/- including all taxes. Better accommodation = Rs 6200/- including all taxes.
Tickets can be bought here
Festival cost includes
- 2 day passes for the music & adventure festival
- 1 night Camping accommodation on double/triple sharing bases & facilities
- Meals: Day 1 Lunch, Dinner & BBQ, Day 2 Breakfast & Lunch
- Outdoor activities include: Hiking, Camping, Kayaking, Rappelling, Rock Climbing, Cliff Jumping, Canyoning, Trekking, BBQ grills & Midnight bonfire.
- Natural drinking water from the spring waterfalls will be available to all guests at no extra charge. Requesting all guests to avoid buying bottled water, and carry their own bottles for drinking water.
Festival cost excludes
- Travel insurance
- Transport to the venue
- Air, rail, buss fare to Rishikesh
- Anything else not mentioned in the package.
More information about the festival can be found here