Want To Work In The Music Industry? Unmute Agency Is Hiring
20 January 2014
UnMute Agency is one of India's leading artist management, booking and consultancy firms. Exclusively working within the country's booming dance music space, with a roster of acts that includes Arjun Vagale, Anil Chawla, BLOT! and Kohra - it's a name that's become synonymous with organising some of the best domestic and international tours across the country.
Since its inception under 2 years ago, it's been involved with booking artists at festivals like Sunburn, NH7 Weekender, Magnetic Fields, Supersonic and Enchanted Valley Carnival as well as of course working with a variety of venues across the country.
And now, they're hiring.
If you love electronic music, and are interested in working with all of the above (as well as occasionally touring alongside artists) - this could be for you.
A brief job description of what you'll be doing can be found below:
- Artist bookings.
- Planning and executing logistics (travel & accommodation) for artists.
- Ensuring production of events as per the artist’s requirements. This includes liaising with the event technical crew, set-up, pack up and travel logistics.
- Handling social media, PR co-ordination and writing blog posts.
1. Understanding of electronic dance music
2. Must be motivated and willing to learn
3. Have access to internet 24/7
4. Will be a day job. Must be willing to work at office hours in the Unmute Gurgaon office
5. Multi-tasking is essential
6. Preferably 18-25 years of age
If this sounds like you, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume. Training for all non-music industry applicants will be provided.
Image Credit: Roycin D'Souza