Win A Chance To Perform At IOMMA In Collaboration With Indiearth
21 December 2012
The Indian Ocean Music Market (IOMMA) held in the exotic and culturally rich Reunion Island is a coming together of countries across the belt of the Indian Ocean in order to build on the developing music market and create opportunities for artists and professionals of the region.
EarthSync (India) is one of 7 partners from 7 Indian Ocean countries that has made a commitment to share knowledge, address challenges and work together to build music markets that support artists from a variety of backgrounds. The core objectives of IOMMA’s music network are to:
- Enable Indian Ocean artists to get exposure and export themselves to new markets.
- Enable Indian Ocean entrepreneurs and companies to find new markets within the region and internationally.
- Develop a new network between artists and professionals.
- Empower artists and industry professionals to meet new regional and international challenges through seminars, mentoring and skills exchanges with professionals from across the globe.
IndiEarth, an EarthSync Initiative in collaboration with IOMMA (Indian Ocean Music Market) is offering an exciting opportunity to musicians across the country to perform their music at IOMMA 2013 which takes place on Reunion Island on 4-6 June 2013.
Your flights, accommodation, local transfers, food/beverage and passes for the duration of the event will be covered.
To put yourself in the running to perform at IOMMA 2013 simply:
- Submit a track on www.IndiEarth.com
- Email email@example.com attaching a link to your IndiEarth page
- Selection will be by a Jury
Deadline for applications is 31 December 2012, so be quick. Winners will be announced on IndiEarth in early 2013.