New Gramophone House
Retailer, Cultural Institute
New Gramophone House was established in 1930 at Anarkali bazaar, Lahore, by founder and chairperson Late Sh. Bhagwan Dass Rajpal. It was a leading store in wholesale and retail for 78 RPM records, gramophone players, needles and other spares, exclusive dealer for HMV. It now resides in Old Delhi and is a premiere destination for vinyl lovers across the world.